Assistance with Travel and Transport Arrangements
Generally, accessible travel or disabled travel is very complicated. While families, friends, and neighbours often offer much support to individuals with disabilities, when it comes to travel, it becomes quite challenging. But, with proper support and planning, it shouldn’t exclude anyone from travelling.
Currently, there is a limited supply of accessible travel services for people with special needs. That’s why we have come up with solutions to assist you with your travel and transport arrangements. We believe that no limitation should hinder you from seeing and enjoying the world. With us, everyone has an opportunity to take part and experience the beauty of the world we live in.
Our teams are well trained and highly experienced, and they know exactly how to turn your travel goals and dreams into reality. They are well equipped with first-hand information regarding accessible travel. Therefore, they know exactly what you need, and the right connections to make it happen.
Planning your trip
Proper planning is the key to having the most exciting experience while travelling. And, our mission is to help you achieve that goal. But, remember that your experience will depend on your individual needs.
Here are several things you are supposed to consider especially when planning for a long trip. But don’t stress yourself over them because we got you.
- Access to airports and aircraft including the availability of aerobridges
- Airline policies – available of assistance by the cabin crew or the use of electric wheelchairs
- Accessibility of transport
- Availability of essential facilities at your destination such as hospitals
- Accommodation at your destination
- General infrastructure condition of your destination such as roads and footpaths
- The type of service available in cases of emergencies
Just name your destination, and we will gather all this information for you.
Booking your trip
After proper planning, we will go ahead and make the necessary reservations for you while specifying your individual needs. We know the frustrations that many people undergo during flights or when seeking accommodation and we won’t let that happen to you.
We will double-check every reservation for your journey. If you get stuck, which of course won’t happen with us, we will be available to keep you on track once more.
Our travel services
We understand that no travellers are the same even for individuals with disabilities. Tell us your requirements, and we will deliver a safe and accessible long-journey travel plan including;
- Airport transfers/cruises ports transfer
- Mobility equipment excursions
- Disability accommodation
- Special needs at sea
We aim at making your trip special, unique, and the best you’ve ever had. People living with disabilities are also advised to stay mobile whether in or around your home. We also offer short-travel support including
- Visiting friends and family
- Going out for coffee
- Playing cards and watching Tv and movies
- Going shopping
- Attending community-based activities such as sporting events
- Attending to personal care needs around your home
- Assistance with transfers and mobility aids
- Going for regular medical appointments
- Travel support to and from events and social functions
- Transport to work or family celebrations
From exploring your own country to travelling to the farthest destinations of the globe, our team can guide you through every step of the way ranging from pre-travel planning to post travel follow-up. Our travel services are unique and straightforward. Nothing is too much for us. If your mind can see it, we can get you there and make it happen in reality. We guarantee you the most enjoyable and memorable travel experience ever. Contact us today.